Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

thanks from Ms V

Kia ora Room 12,

This is my first post ever so please be kind to me. I am doing this so that Mr Raj doesn't have to do 3 this week I am trying to make it a little easier on him. I am also trying to remember all the things Ms Collins said were needed to make a good post so here goes.

I want to thank each and every one of you for making me feel so welcome. I know it can be hard to have a new person come into your class and tell you what to do. you all have been amazing. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you or that I can do different or better to help you learn. You are helping me to learn just as much as I am hopefully helping you. I will make mistakes and that I believe is okay as mistakes help me learn.

Ms V

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for the blog post Ms. V. You have done it!!

    ReplyDelete