Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Symbolism & Identity

Check out what one of our students has been working on! In Room 12, we've been diving into symbolism - what it means to us as individuals, and where we see can see it in day to day life and culture. 


Before Room 12 starts their official Art Exhibition mural, we all made symbols which we think represents ourselves and we put geometric art in the background. I chose to draw a Snow Globe for my main drawing but their is a whole lot more symbols inside the Globe which represents me perfectly.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Glen Taylor School,
    I love this post because it has a more personal meaning for us to relate to.
    Did you know that my zodiac sign is the Taurus?
    Maybe next time you can explain how you made it.
    Wgat inspired you to make your background shapes blue?

    ReplyDelete